Blog Post Ideas – HELP!
My supervisor has decided that each member of the Children’s Department will write a weekly blog post. OMG! Panic has gripped me. Can I find 52 things to write about each year that have relevance to the Children’s Department and that anyone will want to read? Panic mode.
I usually reread my email twice before I send them. I do bullet points so that I don’t have to worry about sentence structure and paragraphs. And now I need to put myself out there and attempt to be coherent. Dang! So I decided to just grab the bull by the horns and write whatever came to me. Margins – check. Font – check. Font size – check. Pretty color for font – check. Well that took a minute and I am nowhere near actually typing a thought. Nothing came to me.
Took my break and I came up with a few – so much for break time…
- Programs in the Children’s Department
- Favorite new books
- Favorite read aloud books for story time
- Favorite kid stories that happened in the library
- Things that have happened in the department that other people can relate with
- Seasonal crafts that I have tried or will try for the post
- 10 books I can’t live without
I just might be able to do this… What topics would help you and your child explore the world of Libraryland, books, and reading? Comment below!